2890 E Cedar Avenue
Denver CO, 80209
$903.18 per sqft
Built in 2017
Courtesy of Kentwood Real Estate Cherry Creek, Dawn Raymond, Listing Contact:
A rare, private sanctuary in the city! This gated, secluded enclave consists of just two incredible homes tucked away on the sought-after, tree-lined Cedar Ave. Stylish and sleek, this custom residence boasts high ceilings, walls of windows, and accordion doors that open up to a sunny pool and patio area, making it an entertainer's dream! The stunning primary suite includes a separate lounge/gym, fireplace, dual walk-in closets, vanities, and a spacious walk-in closet, rounding out this enviable suite. Additionally, three bedrooms all feature walk-in closets and en-suite bathrooms. Special features abound, including two laundry rooms, an elevator serving all three levels, a three-car oversized attached garage, a chef's kitchen with a 12' island, and a gated, secure driveway and entry. For the exceptional buyer seeking to own a legacy compound just minutes away from world-class shopping and dining in Cherry Creek North, 2880 E Cedar Ave (within the gate) is also available for a limited time! It's perfect for guests, family members, or as an income-producing investment property. Call Dawn for more details or to schedule a private tour.
September 15, 2023
September 26, 2023
2890 E Cedar Avenue
Denver CO, 80209
Breakfast Nook, Eat-in Kitchen, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, High Speed Internet, Jet Action Tub, Kitchen Island
Bar Fridge, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
Carpet, Stone, Tile
Family Room, Living Room, Primary Bedroom
Balcony, Private Yard, Water Feature, Covered, Deck, Patio
Level, Many Trees
Contemporary, Urban Contemporary
Other Property Details
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 2:37 AM UTC, 9/26/2023