1880 E 7th Avenue
Denver CO, 80218
$822.25 per sqft
Built in 2020
Rarely will you find a newly built home in a historic district that blends perfectly with the surrounding neighborhood. Town & Country Builders worked closely with Kristin Park Design and Cook Design House to achieve the perfection represented by 1880 East 7th Ave Parkway. Utilizing high-quality materials and following the classical orders of architecture with perfect scale, proportion, and massing not often found in new construction, this home is the ideal blend of historic character mixed with modern amenities sought after today. Walking through the front door into the foyer of this incredible center-hall-designed home, you are greeted by a gracious staircase; on either side, you will find the formal living room and dining room adorned with beautiful trim and moldings. Both rooms open to a massive kitchen, family room, and breakfast room. Timeless, crisp, white cabinetry and commercial appliances make this part of the home perfect for large-scale entertaining or to inspire your inner home chef. Off the kitchen, there is also a walk-in pantry, butlers pantry, homework area, and an additional home office (or extra bedroom) featuring a private patio and a 3/4 bath, as well as stunning views of the park. A spacious mudroom connects to the attached 809 sq' three-car garage, which is large enough for today's vehicles and is rare for the area. Upstairs, the primary bedroom has a walk-in closet with built-ins, a beautiful primary bathroom, and an additional three guest bedrooms. Downstairs, you'll find a large entertaining room with wet bar, a bedroom with egress window, home gym, and tons of storage. The private backyard has a patio with a fireplace and professional landscaping. Nestled among some of Denver's most beautiful homes and mansions and across from the park on the prettiest section of 7th Avenue Parkway, "Denver's Dream Drive". This premier location is walkable to the shops and restaurants of Cherry Creek. An incredible home in a truly spectacular location.
November 2, 2023
February 19, 2024
1880 E 7th Avenue
Denver CO, 80218
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Corner Lot, Historical District, Landscaped, Level, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:09 AM UTC, 2/19/2024