5196 S Franklin Street
Greenwood Village CO, 80121
$566.55 per sqft
Built in 1983
Courtesy of WALLACE PROPERTIES, Midge Wallace, Listing Contact: [email protected],303-994-1356
One-owner, custom built home on a secluded and gated one-acre site in West Greenwood Village, just two homes from the High Line Canal. Accessed by a tree-lined private drive, this is an expansive legacy estate, with mature landscaping providing seclusion and multiple exterior spaces for relaxation, entertainment, and recreation. Seller can accommodate quick closing and quick possession. INTERIOR: Built in 1984, the architectural design provides large interior spaces balanced with large windows, grand hallways, and an open feel. The main floor family room soars to the second floor and allows views to the East patios and lush landscape. The Primary Bedroom Suite is on the main level, and includes a fireplace, en suite 5-piece bathroom with marble counters, and an adjoining spa room to enjoy the beauty of the outdoors as you soak in the tub at the end of the day. The chef’s kitchen is centered by a large island with a Thermador ™ Professional 6 burner gas cook top, Copper hood, hammered copper prep sink, and planning center. There are Dacor™ Double Ovens, separate Sub Zero™ Refrigerator and Freezer, built-in microwave, and warming-oven. The baking station has thirty inch deep counters. The main floor includes a private den. The second floor is accessed by front and back stairs, and has three additional bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a large second family room. The full basement as designed today has an exercise room, three-quarter bathroom, bedroom (currently a craft room) with egress window, a dark room, and an additional 2,900 square feet of unfinished space with multiple egress windows. The heated garage space has both hot and cold water sources, 3 designated parking spaces and a finished workshop designed for a 4th car. EXTERIOR: This property has professionally landscaped and maintained grounds, accented by lighted mature signature trees, perennial gardens, large patios, private spaces, a grape-arbor entrance to a vegetable garden, and a custom water fall and pond.
September 15, 2023
November 24, 2023
5196 S Franklin Street
Greenwood Village CO, 80121
Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Marble Counters, Primary Suite, Radon Mitigation System, Smoke Free, Hot Tub, Utility Sink, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Trash Compactor, Warming Drawer, Washer
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Dining Room, Family Room, Gas Log, Living Room, Other, Primary Bedroom
Garden, Gas Grill, Lighting, Water Feature, Front Porch, Patio
Irrigated, Landscaped, Level, Many Trees, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Other Property Details
Concrete, Exterior Access Door, Heated Garage, Oversized Door
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 8:32 PM UTC, 11/24/2023