7013 S Locust Circle
Centennial CO, 80112
$384.24 per sqft
Built in 1990
Courtesy of KENTWOOD REAL ESTATE DTC, LLC, Scott Scholbe, Listing Contact: [email protected],303-638-7610
VIEWS,VIEWS,VIEWS Backing to open space, with this stunning custom home in the highly sought after Homestead at Willows End Subdivision. Nestled against a massive 120-acre South Suburban Open Space, this exceptional property offers a unique blend of luxury and convenience. The heart of this home lies in its marvelous kitchen. Custom 42" cabinets, stainless steel appliances including a double oven and trash compactor, granite countertops, and not one, but two pantries make this kitchen a dream come true. Enjoy your meals on the terrific deck equipped with custom shades to shield you from the sun. Gorgeous hardwood flooring can be found throughout the entry, halls, kitchen, family room, and main floor study. The living room boasts high volume ceilings, a cozy gas log fireplace, and a bay window, while the dining room is adorned with beautiful wainscoting. The main floor study is enriched with upgraded shelving and plantation shutters. Upstairs, you'll find bedrooms adorned with plantation shutters, including a generous Primary Bedroom suite with its own 5 piece bath area and two walk-in closets. There's also a guest bedroom with a 3/4 bathroom, and two additional bedrooms that share a full bath and a large bonus room over the garage. The walkout basement is an entertainer's paradise, complete with in-ceiling speakers, a media area, game area, bedroom, and a 3/4 bathroom, and the home is equipped with two furnaces and two Central AC units. The 3-car garage offers outside door access, and there's even a convenient mudroom and main floor laundry room with exterior door access. Homestead at Willows End is situated on a private street, offering a sense of exclusivity and tranquility. As a buyer, you have the option to become an associate member and enjoy access to the incredible amenities at Homestead in the Willows, including pools, tennis courts, and greenbelts/trails. Don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to live in style and luxury.
June 29, 2023
November 14, 2023
7013 S Locust Circle
Centennial CO, 80112
Breakfast Nook, Ceiling Fan(s), Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, Jack Jill Bathroom, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Primary Suite, Smoke Free, Solid Surface Counters, Sound System, Utility Sink, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Water Heater, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
Family Room, Living Room
Attic Fan, Central Air
Balcony, Private Yard, Covered, Deck
Level, Open Space
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
Playground, Pool, Tennis Court(s), Trail(s)
Concrete, Exterior Access Door
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 12:13 AM UTC, 11/14/2023