460 Saint Paul Street
Denver CO, 80206
$959.56 per sqft
Built in 1999
Courtesy of LIV Sotheby's International Realty, Douglas Kerbs, Listing Contact: [email protected],303-898-7818
Much like homes that are found in Aspen, the Hamptons, and St. Barts, this Modern Marvel is a rare opportunity in it’s surroundings. It is poised on over 1/3 of an acre in Cherry Creek North. The home was conceived and designed by architect Michael Knorr. The contemporary design is so precise that it is timeless by nature. An open floor plan gives way to a comfortable flow that translates well for a couple or entire family. Upon entering the home one cannot deny the quality and craftsmanship that went into the build. The materials along with how they were placed throughout the property speaks volumes to the intent of the home in total. From the his & hers dualling offices to the incredibly functional Poggenpohl kitchen and to the placement of the family/media room, was all well thought out. In a period of time where one seems not to be able to acquire everything they are looking for in a home…this is an example of the exact opposite. The home was created with functional and beautiful outdoor spaces from the al fresco dining deck to the tranquil Koi pond courtyard as well as 5 private parking spaces with a snow-melt system built in…along-side the 5-stall heated garage. The interior also provides space for relaxation, therapy and tranquility. A massage room, a yoga room and a 2-story state-of-the-art gym complete with a rotunda cool-down juice bar under a glass dome. Privacy and light penetrate this stunning home on every level along with every room. The street and block in which this house sets is truly one of the most desirable in Cherry Creek North.
March 2, 2023
November 20, 2023
460 Saint Paul Street
Denver CO, 80206
Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, Jack Jill Bathroom, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Bar Fridge, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Warming Drawer, Washer, Wine Cooler
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Gas Log, Great Room, Other, Primary Bedroom
Forced Air, Radiant Floor
Water Feature, Patio
Level, Near Public Transit
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 8:28 PM UTC, 11/20/2023